Board of Directors Meeting (Regular)
San Diego Collaborative Arts Project, a California Non-Profit Corporation
December 28, 2016
San Diego, CA
MINUTES OF A MEETING of the Board of Directors of the Corporation (the “Board’) held on the 28th day of December, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. at Colab in San Diego, California.
As regular Board meetings do not require notice to the Board pursuant to the Corporation’s Bylaws, President Colin Jemmott acted as Chairman of the meeting and Cassy Haynes acted as Secretary.
President Jemmott called the regular Board meeting to order at 7:01 PM.
The President noted that a quorum of the Board was present and declared the Meeting open for the transaction of business.
Those in attendance and constituting a quorum were:
Board Members Present: Curt Benedetto, Paul McCarthy, Stephanie Cucurullo, Colin Jemmott, Jake Holler, Lisa Walden, Greg Davidson, Cassy Haynes, and Dominic Moretto
Absent: Cable King
Community Members Present: Lisa G., Hayden, Kim, Jon Ray, Jasmine, Meg, Denise, Marty and Marie,
Approval of Agenda
The President previously circulated the Agenda to Board via email. The Board approved the Agenda via email.
Minutes of Previous Meeting of the Board – There was no discussion regarding the meeting minutes.
ON MOTION DULY MADE BY STEPHANIE CUCURULLO, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT the minutes of the meeting of the Board held on 12/14/16 be approved.
President’s Report – N/A
Treasurer’s Report – N/A
- Historical files being reviewed and organized
- Preparation of Onboarding Manual
Regional Contact Report
- RC’s met to finish Afterburn Report
- Working on GLC attendee list/recommendations
- Dom nominated as the Regional Contact for the Burning Man Global Art Grants
Youtopia Report – Jon Ray
- Afterburn Report
Colab Report – Jon Ray
- Donation made for equipment
- Safety issues/concerns; would like to order more fire extinguishers
- Laser will now charge small hourly rate for commercial projects to fund maintenance of laser
- Colab expansion
ON MOTION DULY MADE BY STEPHANIE CUCURULLO, SECONDED AND CARRIED, IT WAS RESOLVED THAT Jon Ray shall have the right to sign a month-to-month lease and, within the first 30 days, SDCAP will collaborate with the Colab team to vet proposal for first year of expansion.
- Board nominations discussions